Sunday, January 11, 2015

thoughts on college no. 1

yesterday I had a gig it lasted the whole afternoon up to eight p.m.
before that a family friend texted that I was accepted at one of the two philippine colleges I applied to
when I got home after the gig I checked the college's website and yes I saw it for myself Bernales, Yuri... Status: Accepted
I checked fb and a few friends had greeted me and the internet did not cooperate and I wasn't able to respond to the congratulations yuri until around ten o'clock I probably looked like a snob and when do I not look like a snob
but I'm not elated and I feel I should be why am I not
did I expect this yes I did
I had trouble with the other phil college and I had no trouble with this one and today I have problems with the other and this one accepted me
am I scared maybe
it's the end of the tunnel and I have the faintest of ideas of what awaits me on the other side
"for he will command his angels concerning you"

No comments:

Post a Comment